It’s our i twelvemonth anniversary every bit a website!
Or yous could country it’s our birthday.
One twelvemonth of wistfully waiting for a film based on a mass that I had never heard of until Peter Jackson announced his protege Christian Rivers would survive directing a film most giant cities that roamed a scorched footing eating each other.
I was in.
And hence naturally I had to read the book.
And I was inwards x 2
And hence I read the residuum of the books as well as at i time I suspect this website has move to a greater extent than most the books than the movie!
Wait till that trailer though eh? Next twelvemonth perhaps? Any matter released at i time till Christmas is in all likelihood going to larn lost inwards the hype of The Last Jedi coming out.
Here’s some of our to a greater extent than pop posts over the year.
- The MEDUSA was the ancient Old-Tech super weapon that the Mayor of London urban meat tried to purpose to breach the Shield Wall…
- What is the concept of ‘Municipal Darwinism’ inwards the Mortal Engines film as well as book?
- What was the Sixty Minute War? The Sixty Minute War was a global battle that took house hundreds or thousands of years earlier the events of ME.
- What are the Stalker Soldiers inwards Mortal Engines? The Stalkers of Mortal Engines are a sort of ‘universal soldier’ combatant that tin wreak havoc every bit no human being or adult woman can.
- Found on the Instagram, this is an on fix photograph of the Mortal Engines celluloid crew. Taken I intend at Stone Street Studios inwards Wellington, NZ. …
- If you’re always read Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Darkling Plain , you’ll appreciate this fan fine art from thatfigures of the Shrike:
- Everyone loves nuggets of gilt most how movies are made, the secrets that are good hidden…
- The Mortal Engines Discord is a grouping of keen Mortal Engines as well as Railhead mass fans who assemble together to portion their dear of the public created yesteryear Reeve.
- Peter Jackson released concept fine art for Mortal Engines as well as nosotros accept to country we’re pretty impressed.
- Mortal Engines writer Phillip Reeve had such a practiced fourth dimension on during his terminal Q&A ( The Reevening ) amongst the the neat fans that lurk o…
Fan fine art yesteryear the talented Peter Yea.